Vinyl Fence & PVC Fence Installation in Utah
The Fence Company: Utah's Premier Vinyl Fence Contractor
PVC & Vinyl Fence Installation in Utah
PVC Fences, also known as vinyl fences, are among the most popular residential fencing options in the state of Utah. This incredibly versatile fencing material is created by a chemical process that fortifies the plastic profiles against decay and impact damage. Many styles are available such as vinyl privacy, vinyl picket, vinyl semi-privacy, and even vinyl ranch fencing, for commercial farm or agricultural applications. Standard colors include white and tan with many other colors and finishes such as black and wood grain available upon request.
Vinyl Fencing Features:
- Privacy, picket, semi-privacy, and ranch styles
- Great for residential Utah properties
- Resilient to storms and decay; 0 maintenance
- Custom panel designs available on request
- Custom welded vinyl gates available
We are no-dig vinyl fence installation specialists, and it is our preferred method whenever possible.
Apart from the traditional method of digging holes and cementing fence posts, we also offer a no-dig solution for vinyl, cedar wood, aluminum, iron, and chain link styles, and all metal posts are covered so they are not noticeable with your finished product.
Why is no dig vinyl fence installation a better solution?
- Less disturbance on your current landscaping because we eliminate the need to use heavy equipment, dig large holes, and truck in cement.
- Posts won’t shrink, warp or twist which can happen with standard wood posts.
- No leftover dirt from holes to deal with. Most contractors require the customer to clean up the dirt left over from digging large post holes. We leave your yard cleaned up with very minimal impact on the current landscaping.
- Cement and wood can break down over time with Utah’s harsh climates. In fact, with most fences, the posts are the first to fail due to erosion from the elements.
- Rated for up to 70 mph wind loads. This is twice the wind load capacity over a typical 4X4 post.
- Easy to repair. Accidents happen and when they do our fences allow for a much easier repair.
- 25-year warranty on all posts against rust and corrosion.
If you live in a very rocky area that won’t allow us to use our no-dig methods or wants a fence product that won’t allow for no-dig posts, our installers have years of experience installing with traditional hand-dig and cement post setting. Whatever your fencing needs, we can take care of it in a professional manner.