Galvanized & Vinyl Coated Chain Link Fence Installation in Utah
The Fence Company: Utah's Premier Chain Link Fence Contractor
Chain Link Fence Installation in Utah
Chain Link Fences are more often used in commercial applications for security but are often a great cost-effective residential option as well. There are two versions of chain link fence panels available: standard galvanized chain link panels that are a mill or grey metal finish and vinyl-coated chain link panels that come in black, brown, and green colors. Commercial projects allow for a much higher fence with maximum heights of 20 Ft. and can also feature add-ons such as vinyl privacy slats and windscreens.
Chain Link Fencing Features:
- Among the cheapest fencing styles
- Securely enclose commercial properties
- Commercial heights up to 20 Ft.
- Low-maintenance; immune to decay and rust
- Custom chain link gates available
We are no-dig chain link fence installation specialists, and it is our preferred method whenever possible.
Apart from the traditional method of digging holes and cementing fence posts, we also offer a no-dig solution for vinyl, cedar wood, aluminum, iron, and chain link styles, and all metal posts are covered so they are not noticeable with your finished product.
Why is no dig chain link fence installation a better solution?
- Less disturbance on your current landscaping because we eliminate the need to use heavy equipment, dig large holes, and truck in cement.
- Posts won’t shrink, warp or twist which can happen with standard wood posts.
- No leftover dirt from holes to deal with. Most contractors require the customer to clean up the dirt left over from digging large post holes. We leave your yard cleaned up with very minimal impact on the current landscaping.
- Cement and wood can break down over time with Utah’s harsh climates. In fact, with most fences, the posts are the first to fail due to erosion from the elements.
- Rated for up to 70 mph wind loads. This is twice the wind load capacity over a typical 4X4 post.
- Easy to repair. Accidents happen and when they do our fences allow for a much easier repair.
- 25-year warranty on all posts against rust and corrosion.
If you live in a very rocky area that won’t allow us to use our no-dig methods or wants a fence product that won’t allow for no-dig posts, our installers have years of experience installing with traditional hand-dig and cement post setting. Whatever your fencing needs, we can take care of it in a professional manner.